Account Information: When you use our web application, a username will be randomly assigned to you that you may change or delete at any time. Your username is publicly displayed when you interact with the Services, such as when you post a Deeptots or send a chat message to another user. Please keep in mind that if your username contains your real name or is the same as how you identify yourself on other online services, people who see it may determine your identity. We may also ask you for, or you may choose to provide, additional information, such as age or gender, that will be associated with your Deeptots account.
Other Information: You may provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, update your account, interact with the Services, apply for a job at our company, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Location Information: Many features of the Services will not work unless you provide us with some information about your location. If you consent to the collection of location information (e.g. if you permit your mobile device to send us your latitude and longitude), we will collect and use this information both while you are directly using the Services and in the “background” (i.e. at times when you are not directly using the Services), so that we can tailor your interactions and experiences with the Services and to provide more relevant advertising to you on our Services and other websites and mobile applications. For example, we or our advertising partners may show you Deeptotss from people around you or places you frequently visit, notifications of things happening around you in real time, or advertisements from businesses near your location. If you do not permit your mobile device to provide us with location information, or location information is not available from your device for technical reasons, we may use your IP address or information about the WiFi SSID from which you access the Services to determine an approximate geographic location for your device. For more details about how you may control the collection of location information, please see "Your Choices" below.
Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including access times, pages and Deeptotss viewed, user and Deeptots interactions (e.g. hearts, flags and replies) and other information about your interactions with us, the Services and other users. We use this information to, among other things, personalize your experience, provide and improve the Services, and monitor and analyze use of the Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, which may include the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type and language, IP address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information. Among other things, we use this information to customize the Service for your device, to provide customer service and support, to deliver the products and services you request, to deliver notifications, for user safety, and for analytics and authentication.
Log Information: We collect information in our log files when you use the Services. This includes, among other things, your browser and device type, language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the URL you visited before navigating to our websites. We use log information to provide, understand, and improve our Services.
When you use the Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
• Any Deeptots posted to the Services is public and, as a result, others may be able to see your username at the time the Deeptots was posted, the text and image contents of your Deeptots and the geographic location in which you posted your Deeptots.
• When you use Deeptots's chat messaging function to directly contact another user, the recipient of your chat message will see your username and the contents of your message. The recipient may also choose to disclose your chat messages to others.
• If you post any User Content to the Services, other Deeptots users may be able to see certain information related to your location. For example, other users may be able to see whether you are or were within a certain proximity of their current location or if you frequent similar locations.
• If you invite others to try Deeptots via SMS, email or otherwise, those individuals may see your name, phone number, email address or other contact information.
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;